It’s Sunday, you get to the end of the week and then all of a sudden BOOM! You have to organise dinner for the whole family!
Let’s just say meal planning is the bane of my existence. Who knew that becoming an adult would mean that I needed to choose something for dinner, every night?
I often ask the oldest what she wants for dinner because I can’t think anymore (and I keep making the same things on repeat) or I ask hubby and he says, ‘I don’t know’. So helpful right?
Here are some top tips to make meal planning EASY! It is like magic to your ears isn’t it?
- Use the Siisti Weekly Menu Planner and pop it on the fridge!
- Those people in your family that say ‘I don’t know’ when asking them what to have for dinner. Reply back with ‘what if you did know?’. Trust us, it works every time 😉
- Have a continuous list in your phone that you can refer to when you are having those blank moments.
- Use Pinterest (and even Instagram) to your advantage! Save ideas and recipes as you find them and create a board/folder just for them!
- Plan weekly! This eliminates the stress every day and needing to go to the shops multiple times!
- Click and collect is a game changer. If you’re not using it, have you been hiding under rock?
- A lot of supermarket apps also have an option where you can create lists! We suggest creating a list of your regular items (bread, milk, butter etc….) and then you can add to it!
- Create lists within your supermarket application for each of your regular meals! This makes it handy to add the items to your cart or zip around the supermarket and never forget an ingredient!