It's always exciting times when there are opportunities to join our team.
We are a one of a kind Australian business focussed on bringing both a practical and modern approach to organisation and time management pieces. We aspire to give control back to every family by going back to basics with stunning planner boards and organisers that improve communication and memory recall.
If this sounds like heaven to you, drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org about any of the opportunities posted below.
Digital marketing and social media lead
We are a small eCommerce retail operation that is struggling to keep up as the business continues to grow. This is a newly created role that will support the business’ strategic goals in delivering digital marketing activities and content creation on a part-time basis.
Your new role
As a motivated self-starter you will work closely with the owners of the business and take the lead on social media marketing and content development to grow awareness of the brand.
Being responsible for planning, implementing, managing and monitoring our digital marketing strategies, you will be able to multitask, adhere to deadlines and rise to the occasion to meet new challenges. This includes keeping our social media channels engaging and targeted to our brand audience.
With freedom to try new things,express your ideas and have the potential to put these into action quickly, this is a great opportunity for someone developing in their career or looking to step back into a broader role with more autonomy.
- Manage social media pages (Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.) and monitor user engagement.
- Develop and source engaging, creative, and innovative content for social media and marketing materials that promote the brand, including coordinating new content to build our catalog.
- Managing user generated content and competitions with a variety of influencers and consumers to promote brand and key products on our social media channels.
- Plan, create and schedule graphic and video content across social media channels
- Development and manage the implementation of digital marketing strategies.
- Write high-engagement content in our brand’s voice in the form of posts, emails, newsletters, blogs etc.
- Build relationships with new influencers that align with the brand and assist with influencer agreements ensuring all requirements are met.
- Provide real-time/weekly reporting and recommendations to the leadership team on social media campaign/metrics performance.
- Keep abreast of industry news, updates, seasonal trends and regulatory requirements regarding social media and new technologies.
Your skills and qualifications:
- 2 years+ experience in a digital marketing or social media role.
- Be a highly motivated, self-starter with the ability to set clear goals and planning.
- Experienced in identifying and working with influencers.
- Have an excellent eye for aesthetically pleasing content.
- Experience developing and implementing digital marketing and social media strategies.
- Have outstanding written communication and general communications skills.
- An in-depth understanding of social media & influencer marketing including Instagram, Facebook & Google Analytics.
- Know-how in graphic and video creation including Canva and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience in eCommerce or retail industry would be ideal
- Have attention to detail and excellent time management skills.
This is a remote based position, you will need access to your own computer equipment and internet connection.
What you'll need to send us:
If you see yourself being part of a great team and helping to grow a mature and successful business, send your cover letter, resume and any other information to support your claims for the position to email@example.com.